Every time you reset your password or make a ticket purchase we will send you a notification or confirmation email from our online ticketing system.
If you aren't receiving our notification emails there are a few possible reasons for that:
- Incorrect email address registered to your account
- No address is registered with Mater Lotteries, this may be that you have never used your online account and have been a VIP with us for quite some time.
- Spam - check your spam folder to see if the email is there
An additional action you can take is to add our email address to your safe sender list (white-list).
You can follow the instructions below if your provider is HOTMAIL:
Whitelist your Hotmail
Firstly log in to your Hotmail account,
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right-hand corner).
- Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
- Select the “Safe List” link.
- Copy and paste email@example.com into the dialogue box titled “Type an address or domain”.
- Click the “Add” button next to the dialogue box.
- If the mailing is in your "Junk E-Mail Folder", open the email and click the "Not Junk" button.
You should also check that the mailing's email address is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can find your Blocked Senders list by following the directions above and going to "Blocked Senders List" instead of "Safe List".
If your email is with any other email provider, please look up their support pages about adding the email address to the safe sender list.